Thursday 1 September 2011

Bangkok Trip 1-4 Sept 2011

Fist trip with my sister Yong and mum. Have been wanting to go and couldn't find time to do so. This is the first action item for my 3 months' break. I sincerely hope my sister and mum will be enjoying the trip. If I continue to proscatinate, I think my mum may be too old to travel with us. I am glad that I plan for it.

The usual blur sotong self - woke up in the morning and realised I forgot to buy travel insurance for three of us!! Jumped out from bed and quickly get connected to DBS in order to buy that. Phew, we are still in time. Reached Airport and being informed that the plane is delayed for another half an hour. My shopping hours get shortened =(

Boss is right. Health and family is the upmost important in our life. Without a good health, we won't even have the opportunity to travel and enjoy the life!!

No comments:

Post a Comment