Friday 30 September 2011

Jelly hearts with mango version

To celebrate my birthday, I decided to make the 3rd attempt at jelly hearts with a slight variation - replacing strawberry with mango.

1st attempt - the whole cheese and biscuit base floated to the top of the jelly. This is due to the stupid self pour in too much jelly while the cheese base has not set properly yet

2nd attempt - I didn't beat the cream cheese to creamy, too little time, hence cream cheese still taste as good as the block of cream cheese

Here come my 3rd attempt. And it is successful!! I used the cup intended for trifle. Hence leaves many wonder why I did such a poor ratio and presentation :p

Please click here for recipe from Happy Home Baking

before pouring the jelly

Jelly is now set!!

ta da - end product


No comments:

Post a Comment